The Chai Time Data Science Show is a podcast, video and blog based show for interviews with ML Practitioners, Kagglers, Research Scientists and all things Data Science. It’s a continuation of the “Interview with Machine Learning Heroes Series” by Sanyam Bhutani. For the 1 year anniversary, all audio and video stats and transcripts from the Data Science podcast (75+ conversations with Kaggle Grandmasters, CTOs, Research Scientists, …) have been made public and shared as a dataset. Now it’s on the Machine Learning and Data Science community to explore, analyze, and generate insights from these conversations and see what we can learn from them.
The competition will be judged by the following Kaggle Grandmasters:
- Andrew Lukyanenko – Senior Developer at MTS Group, Moscow, Russia
- Martin Henze – Data Scientist at Edison Software, San Francisco, California, United States
- Parul Pandey – Data Science Evangelist at H2O.ai, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Shivam Bansal – Data Scientist at H2O.ai, Singapore, Singapore
During the competition there will be several online workshops in different time zones with different topics related to the competition, data and tasks. It’s a great opportunity for beginners and experts alike. You’ll have access to real data and you can also win some cool prizes.
- Get interviewed on CTDS show
- Chance to win Abhishek Thakur‘s upcoming book: Approaching (Almost) Any Machine Learning Problem
- Books from Manning Publications
- Cash Prizes/Coupons
CTDS Kaggle Competition LaunchTweet